Friday, August 30, 2013

Andrew is good at everything he does.


I play on a co-ed indoor soccer team. We are decent. We don't win much, and every week as I leave to play Andrew loving says, "Have fun! Don't lose!"

A few weeks ago, our goalie pulled a muscle and was out. I volunteered Andrew to come play for us. 

He's kind of amazing. 

I knew that. But my team didn't know! And they loved playing with him! We won 4-3. And at the end of game, they said things like, "We played better because of him. He's just so positive!" And I agree, I totally play better when I'm playing with him. 

The other thing about Andrew is that he does things about 110%, no matter what they are. Which means he played really hard, and I'm pretty sure he cracked a rib on one dive/being kicked. So I think that was his only game for a while. 

Maybe someday we'll play on a team together. 


Warming up. All by his lonesome. 


MVP Picture. 


So happy to play together! We even had babysitters come over!


Proof that we won! And I even scored!

No comments: